If the merchant is not supporting you with a refund, check to see if there is any other body who can support your claim, for example ATOL, ABTA or your insurer for travel related claims

Please note - If your dispute is travel related and the merchant has gone into administration, you would have to contact ATOL first.

Did this answer your question?