In order to verify your identity and protect your Tandem account we may ask that you send us copies of your identification documents.
Documents that we can accept:
- Driving license or provisional license
The documents that you submit MUST be valid/unexpired.
Please reply to our email with your document as an attachment or via your Tandem app by tapping ‘Chat to us’.
In order to verify your document, we require the following:
- Include all 4 corners of your document and ensure all edges of the document are in the image.
- Take a high-resolution photo - ideally using a smartphone.
- Take a photo in natural light. Do not use flash as this can obscure the data.
- Make sure the document is on a flat surface and take the image from above.
- Make sure the entire document is visible and that there are no objects (hands/fingers/pieces of paper etc) covering any parts of the document.
- The image must be in colour as we do not accept black and white or greyscale documents.
Please use the example below as a guide: