In order to verify your identity and protect your Tandem account we may ask that you send us copies of your identification documents.
Documents that we can accept:
- Driving license or provisional license
- National identity card
The documents that you submit MUST be valid/unexpired.
Please send your document as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or via your Tandem app by tapping ‘Chat to us’.
In order to verify your document, we require the following:
- Include all 4 corners of your document and ensure all edges of the document are in the image.
- Take a high-resolution photo - ideally using a smartphone.
- Take a photo in natural light. Do not use flash as this can obscure the data.
- Make sure the document is on a flat surface and take the image from above.
- Make sure the entire document is visible and that there are no objects (hands/fingers/pieces of paper etc) covering any parts of the document.
- The image must be in colour as we do not accept black and white or greyscale documents.
Please use the example below as a guide: